» BuildForce Canada’s “Industry Stakeholder Initiatives” posting policy
BuildForce Canada’s “Industry Stakeholder Initiatives” posting policy
BuildForce reserves the right to reject any request for a posting based on the following criteria:
- The posting must not be used to market commercial enterprises or initiatives.
- The initiative being promoted must be related to the work of BuildForce Canada.
- Only postings from industry stakeholders will be accepted.
- The posting must promote an initiative of interest to the construction industry.
- The posting must not promote a particular organization, position, or ideology.
- Any programs, events, or services advertised must be open to the entire construction industry.
To have an item posted in both English and French, the stakeholder must provide the translation.
In addition, BuildForce requests a reciprocal link, where possible, on the stakeholder’s website.
To submit an item for consideration, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.