» Frequently Asked Questions
» What specific information is available on the Construction Forecasts website?
What specific information is available on the Construction Forecasts website?
As a key component of BuildForce Canada’s comprehensive LMI Program, the Construction Forecasts website includes:
- forecast data on the economic environment faced by the construction industry in all Canadian provinces and territories
- residential and non-residential investment outlook
- labour demand and supply forecasts over a ten-year period for more than 30 skilled construction trades and occupations
- markets for trades and occupations
- retirement patterns in construction trades
- potential for labour mobility
- national, provincial and territorial reports
The labour market information provided is as accurate and up-to-date as possible thanks to repeated vetting, validation and refinement by our LMI regional network of committees that represent owners, contractors, and labour in all sectors of construction, as well as federal and provincial governments, and training and education providers.