» Building a foundation of respect - Part 5
Building a foundation of respect - Part 5
- Attracting women to the trades and retaining them in the industry
- Overcoming stereotypes and prejudice about the suitability of women for tradeswork
- Ensuring that stereotypes about women in tradeswork do not prevent the recruitment and retention of well-qualified tradeswomen
- Creating awareness that women have always worked in the trades
- Creating a workplace culture that respects all workers as individuals, including tradeswomen
OUR NEXT INSTALLMENT: How bias can influence personal and business decisions.
Previous installment: Understanding how changing expectations about the roles of men and women can contribute to harassment.
- JOIN THE CONVERSATION -
What is unique about Canada?